1) Food! Everyone needs to eat. This involves children needing food plated and cut. Also holding squirmy 3 year old who has recently found his loud voice…in a room full of people.
2) 22+ mile bike ride. My husband and I got some “alone” time on the bikes. He showed me how much he loved me by “breaking wind” for almost 2 hours…He makes a great wind blocker. 😉
3) More food! Shopping for and cooking for boys and hungry mommy…again.
4) Paddle boarding half the length of Big Lake with my 6 year old. Yes he paddled the entire length all by himself. My toes were frozen but…he REALLY wanted to paddle board.
5) Home with 2/3 kids wiped out and sleeping. Got to spend some time with my oldest talking and giving him some uninterrupted attention. He loves his “alone” time with mom and dad. 🙂
And of course I do not have one photo as bike riding and paddle boarding are tough to take photos of. It was a fun and adventurous Mother’s Day again this year. And I wouldn’t change a thing. Well maybe I would have liked to have someone do the shopping and cooking…